2008/02/03

Time-Life Music presents "Atheist Country"

This 666 song collection features classic and modern artists.

You'll hear Tiger by the Tail by Buck Owen,

I've - got - a - tiger by the tail, and it's a-twitchin'. //
I know that fucker's gonna spin around and gore me. //
And as my soul departs by badly, ripped-up body, //
I'm fucked, 'cause there ain't no Gawd. //
Yes, I'm fucked, 'cause there ain't no Gaw-d!


Travellin' Jesus by Geff Mack,

I've lied everywhere, man, //
I've lied everywhere. //
I tell 'em hokum-pokum //
And they fall for it, I swear.



and Ring of Fire by Jonny Cash

I fell in-to a burning ring of fire. //
It was normal fire 'cause //
there ain't no power high'r //
And it burned, burned, burned, //
like normal fire, like normal fire.



Order today! Call 1-NOS-KYD-ADDY. Operators are standing by.

No comments: